February 28, 2012

When You Become the Organizer!

I truly believe in the power of living in beautiful and organized homes. I also believe in providing information on how to organize a home or office, allowing someone to become more organized, living in more functional and attractive spaces and ultimately, making their life simpler.


Here you can see how a client, through Virtual Organizing, has organized her home after asking what she could do to improve and organize her bathroom cabinet. She sent me her photos and I sent her all my suggestions and a detailed how-to organize the bathroom cabinet instructions.


I really enjoy the exchange that happens with clients and fans when I am working with them, and as a Virtual Professional Organizer it is even more rewarding to see when a client takes the full project to completion and feels so proud of the results. I love this!


Here are some of her initial photos and as you can see, she could still find everything, but she wanted to have it organized and beautiful! 







And of course, best for last, here are her photos with the result of her work! I am very happy for her, for her taking the project and going through with it and even more, for how she's feeling for having accomplished it!






Helena Alkhas is a Professional Organizer located in San Diego, CA and offers hands-on organizing to local clients and Virtual Organizing to world-wide clients. 

I encourage you to leave your comments and if you feel I can help you with your organizing needs I invite you to contact me at helena@apersonalorganizer.com. Talk with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for coming by and I will love to hear your thoughts and comments. Thank you!