May 19, 2011

So why would you hire a Professional Organizer?!


Many times when I'm asked what I do for a living, if I just say "I'm a professional organizer", most likely I'll get a face that resembles a question mark.


I then worked on a simple explanation of the benefits my work bring to people's lives and how they will actually enjoy the process. How empowering it is to regain control of our lives and to be able to find balance and pleasure again in spaces - of time and place - where before was only stress and guilt for not having tackled that project or organized the closet.


Being organized allows you to be more relaxed and therefore be more productive. It allows you to be on time, pay in time, plan and execute, generate income and save, because you know what you have. When there are no distractions around you, your mind can think clearer, you can imagine your dream life and create the environment and take the actions to manifest it.


A professional organizer who is in tune with your needs and desires is essential in this process. We are here to listen, learn who you are, so we can help you de-clutter not only your home but also your mind, but most importantly, stay organized, by creating systems that work for you. 


Having a calm space uniquely created for you is vital to your well-being. Your physical, emotional and financial health depends on it. 


Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for coming by and I will love to hear your thoughts and comments. Thank you!