July 11, 2011

Are you moving? We are getting ready!

Summer is here and we're getting ready for our move from MD to CA.
It's a very exciting time for us and we have been waiting for the end of fellowship and the transition to a calmer life-style for some time now. The kids are off from school, enjoying summer camps and I'm busy preparing both the company and the family affairs to move cross-country.
I've read, talked to fellow organizers and I've started to prep the house, so when packing day comes everything can be in place.
When doing our change of address I found these really nice tips, that can help us make what can be overwhelming a little less stressful.
I hope you enjoy it and that's useful!


Tips for an Organized Move!

Tips for Organizing a Stress-Free Move


Have a wonderful day.

Helena - A Personal Organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for coming by and I will love to hear your thoughts and comments. Thank you!