July 3, 2011

Our Favorite Room Posted @ PotteryBarn.com!

As long as I can remember I have enjoyed moving the furniture around the house, experimenting new ways of using a room, a piece of furniture and the objects from my mother's home. Now, with my own family, constant relocations and a full house to decorate and organize, I have plenty of room to experiment and put into practice what I learn.


Just uploaded our "front room", as we call it and I hope you like as much as we do!


Send me your own design ideas and your pictures. I will love to see them!


Our Front Room is where we take time to read or just be quiet.




Our Living Room @ Potterybarn.comPublish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for coming by and I will love to hear your thoughts and comments. Thank you!