July 1, 2011

Organized Way to go off to College!



If you are heading to college after summer, first my congratulations! A very exciting time is about to begin for you and I still remember my first days in College as a Law student! It was a mixed feeling of "I can do it all" and "where should I start", but with time, guidance and dedication all falls into place.


In my culture we don't leave home early, being quite common to live with our parent until we marry. So, I didn't have to worry about creating a whole new infra-structure of self-care, comfort and safety when I started my university years. In the however, it's quite different and you'll need many items that you took for granted at your parents home. To help you, here is a very handy list I found to give you the upper hand when you're off to shopping for your new room!


Now, enjoy your summer and get ready for this great time that's about to come! And remember:


"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."  ~Henry Ford


My wishes for a wonderful year!


Helena - A Personal Organizer.


Off to College Check List!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for coming by and I will love to hear your thoughts and comments. Thank you!